Sunday, May 8, 2011

Coffee Cozy.... with pocket!

It's the middle of the night, and I'm blogging... I'm not sure if thats epic or fail, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the two.
So, I've been making cozies for friends and fam for a while now, and finally decided to put a few up at my shop. I LOVE this cozy! its red, its gingham, how can you go wrong with gingham! and the liner is black and white polka-dots! But thats not the best part, no! Okay, okay so it wasn't my idea... it was my husband's idea. It has a pocket! How cute is that, I love it! It's my new fav :)







To make my cozies, essentially, I took the wimpy paper one from a starbucks cup and beefed up the design some, I made it wider so more fingers can fit, sos you don't drop your cup while tryin not to burn your fingers, am I clever or what? I lined it with bamboo batting, attatched a thin hair elastic, sewed on a button and presto! Easy Peasy, as my 7 yo would say ;)


Also Happy Mom's day to all the wonderful mothers out there!

3 comments: