I know virtually nothing about astrological signs except the fact that I'm sagittarius, so I was bored today and decided to look up the traits of a few of the other signs to, maybe, get some perspective on my kids, see if they line up with their signs (I was bored, okay!). And wow! They are right on for them, I mean right on! Made me think... If these signs are so accurate on for my kids, why is mine so far off?
- They have a need to constantly keep trying something new and hate routines.
- They have great love for languages and the arts.
- They have very charismatic personalities that draws people to them.
- They don't do well with rules and have a strong sense of freedom and personal space.
- These people are usually favored by figures in high orders.
- They think with their hearts rather than their heads. So they have a passion for everything that they do.
Ophiuchus Personality Traits - Negative SignsSo there's the good and the bad in everything, right? Here are some of the bad traits that this sign portrays:
- They are very impulsive at times and therefore can take wrong decisions in life.
- They have a lot of pride in what they do and that is why they can get to be arrogant at times.
- They are considered born flirts and that is why they find it difficult to get into monogamous relationships.
- They can get very secretive and hide things from others.
- They might have trust issues because they are easily affected by jealousy.
- Their quality of being straightforward sometimes makes them have a very poison tongue which can hurt a lot of people.
- They can get very sarcastic and therefore many people tend to be put off.
- They might give in to procrastination***
Apparantly theres some discrepancy... I don't care what the "experts" say about western vs. eastern signs etc. I'm no sagittarius, never was. I like Ophiuchus, it fits. Now I just gotta learn how to spell it.
*** excerpt from http://www.buzzle.com/articles/ophiuchus-personality-traits.html